Mango Reef is a really fun restaurant with great food on Grace Bay Beach. If you are looking for outdoor dining along the beach, this is a great option for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Typical menu items include:
- Caribbean Lobster Tail
- Deep-Fried Conch fritters
- Fresh Tuna Roll
- Seafood Pasta
- Char-grilled Blackened Wahoo Fillet
- Shrimp Kebab
- Char-Grilled Local Snapper or Grouper Fillet
- Char-Grilled Jerk Chicken Breast
- Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
- Vanilla Creme Brulee Or Chocolate Creme Brulee
- Banana Split
This is great casual dining on the island of Providenciales. Beach front dining is a bit hard to find, but Mango Reef fits the bill. You can come straight off the beach for some barefoot dining. This is a great stop any time of day.
In the Blue Hills area of Turks and Caicos.
Note: Mango Reef was formerly located in the Alexandra Resort, but has moved into the old Tiki Hut location in Blue Hills.