Winding down the majestic Grace Bay’s pristine beaches you will find Grace’s Cottage with an atmosphere that will set the tone of a memorable and unforgettable Turks & Caicos vacation. The allure of the walkway captures your spirit as you gradually stride through the greenery and floral beauty of the landscape that surrounds the restaurant.
At the end of the pathway is a beautiful cottage one you read of in fairytales that captures the romance of the island with their indoor setting of a mahogany bar and yellow antique walls to the outdoor scenery of gazebos with dimly lit candles, all underneath a gorgeous starlit sky. Not to disappoint are the friendly greetings of the staff welcoming you and ensuring you will be pleased every step of the way.
The tables are dispersed in the perfect manner evenly aligned with the stars allowing the guests to soak in the moment and enjoy a private experience with their loved ones. A special treat will be served at onset and in between meals that are top notch unique edibles.
The chef creates these feats to open your palate absorbing the tastes of this pristine, turquoise island. There are many of the regions cultural selections to choose from with top notch ingredients that invite every guest back for more. Just to name a few are below:
- Oriental Baby Scallops w/ Ginger Sweet Peppers on Crispy Rice Noodles
- Chicken or Vegetable Spring Rolls w/ Arugula, Carrot Swirls, & Sweet Chili Sauce
- Escargot Bourguignon w/ Grilled Baby Bella Mushrooms Stuffed w/ Herbed Escargot
- Grilled TCI Grouper topped w/ Shrimp, green peas & corn, served w/ ratatouille and pumpkin sauce
- Pistachio Encrusted Sea Bass w/ Citrus Sauce and Roasted Butternut Pumpkin
- Beef Tenderloin w/ Tobacco Onions & Peppercorn Reduction served w/ Potato Gratine
- Saffron Seafood Risotto w/ Scallops, Lobster, Shrimp, Mussels, Fennel, & Asparagus Spears
- Tuesday Evenings – Turks & Caicos Native Cuisine Night w/ Live Music
- 3 Courses for $50 per person
- Sunday Evenings – From the grill to the cutting board…
- Prime Rib au jus w/ baked potatoes, vegetables, & horseradish
Dessert to Ponder
- Chocolate Souffle or Chocolate Lava Cake Served w/ Vanilla Ice Cream
To finalize the story of this Point it tells of a beautiful, free-spirited woman named Lady Grace that lived here who captivated the local’s hearts with her sweet charm. The echoes of her soul are filled throughout this place with the most peaceful, serene sounds of the ocean and breeze that fill the air even the personalities of the staff that remind you of her honorable past. It’s a must that you should not miss for a timely tell of your own.
Point Grace Resort
Grace Bay Road