Gansevoort is a beautifully unique boutique resort on Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. The 7,000 square foot infinity pool is the highlight of the property. And the location along Grace Bay Beach is perfect for those longing for a beach vacation.
This resort is one of the most luxurious on Turks and Caicos. As you would expect, service is spectacular. Being on the western end of the beach, you feel as if you have the beach to yourself. And the day beds on the beach are the most relaxing on the island.
- Steele Restaurant
- Beach Bar +Grill
- Day beds on the beach
- Separate spa bathtubs and rain showers
- LCD TVs
- DVD players
- State of the art appliances
- Electric blackout blinds
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Beachside breakfast buffet
- 24 hour fitness center
- Use of kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie cats, and snorkel equipment
- Exhale Mind Body Spa
- Pool and beachside dining
We recommend renting a car and getting out and exploring the island as well. Turks and Caicos are beautiful islands and meant to be explored and enjoyed. Enjoy!