Coyaba is a uniquely romantic restaurant on Provo. The seating is all open air either under a roof or under the stars in the garden. The service is top notch as the staff is seemingly waiting on your every need. And to top it all, the food is outstanding.
It is difficult to top Coyaba on Turks and Caicos for a special romantic evening. Your palate will be delighted by the exotic flavorful appetizers, dinners, and desserts. Executive Chef and Owner, Paul Newman, has created a truly special dining experience. If you are looking for that night out that you will remember for a long time, stop by Coyaba for dinner.
Coyaba Restaurant was named a Top 5 Seafood Restaurant in the Caribbean by the Caribbean Travel & Leisure website. (And we agree)
Coyaba is located near Grace Bay Club and Royal West Indies Resort off of Bonaventure Crescent and Grace Bay Road. Enjoy!
Open nightly for dinner 6 pm to 10 pm.
Typical menu items include:
- Crispy Fried Whole Caribbean Yellow Tail Snapper
- Chargrilled NY Striploin Steak
- Ravioli of Conch and Crab
- Oven Baked Tandoori Marinated Fillet of Turks and Caicos Mahi Mahi
- Duck Two Ways – Southwestern Mole Spiced Duck Supreme
- Classic Fish and Chips
- Roast Egyptian Mint Pesto Marinated Lamb Rump
- For dessert try the Signature Apple Pie a la Mode (for two)