Baci Ristorante is a beautiful little Italian restaurant located in the Turtle Cove area of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. This is a romantic little spot nestled on the waters of Turtle Cove. The atmosphere is wonderful in either the indoor or outdoor dining. If you want to enjoy some great Italian dining in an island setting, Baci Ristorante is for you.
Typical menu items include:
- Carpaccio di Manzo – thinly sliced beef tenderloin with olive oil
- Ravioli di Funghi Portobello – baked in tomato cream sauce with mozzarella cheese
- Spaghettini Puttanesca
- Lasagna alla Bolognese – homemade with meat and cheese
- Scaloppine al Limone – veal in a delicate lemon butter sauce
- Vitella Marsala – veal in a demi-glace, marsala, and mushroom sauce
- Filetto di Manzo alla Griglia – 12 oz beef tenderloin
- Broiled Lobster Tail
- B-52 Cheesecake
- Crème Caramel
On the water, Harbour Towne at Turtle Cove
Lunch Monday to Friday 12 to 2 pm
Dinner Monday to Saturday 6 pm to 10 pm
Here is a short video about Baci Ristorante in Turks and Caicos. Enjoy!